2014-2015 Teaching Positions:
Yantai University would like to employ teachers from English-speaking countries. The main teaching task is to teach English and business courses to postgraduate and undergraduate students.
1. Native English speakers
2. Under 65 years old
3. Bachelor’s degree or higher
4. At least two years’ teaching experience
5. Workload: 12-16 hours per week of classroom instruction
6. Contract time: August 25th, 2014 to July 15th, 2015
Documents Required :
1. Cover letter
2. A full CV
3. Copy of passport photo page
4. Copy of highest degree diploma
5. Two letters of recommendation
6. Physical examination record
7. Application form(please download it from “Forms Download ”)
Benefits and Living Conditions：
Candidates with a two-semester contract shall be provided with the following.
1. Monthly salary ranging from 4000-5500 Chinese Yuan, according to the job applicant’s educational background, teaching and training experiences.
2. Free Accommodation furnished with 1) a family style apartment with private bathroom and kitchen, or 2) hotel style apartment with private bathroom, but shared kitchen and laundry facility. Accommodations are assigned consistent with convenience of work location, as well as availability.
The Health Insurance for Foreign Teachers comes at the complete expense of Yantai University while expenses below the exempt amount and over the reimbursement limit are the responsibilities of the covered foreign teachers. It is strongly recommended that foreign teachers come to China with extra health insurance that also covers the cost for emergency, hospitalization as well as treatment for acute diseases;
a paid vacation for a two-semester contract;
free heating, internet access and digital TV Service;
electricity allowance 180 unit degree each month and 300 unit degree for teachers with family members.;
travel allowance of 1100 yuan for each semester;
Free pickup service in Yantai for first arrival and last departure.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: International Office of Yantai University
32 Qingquan Road Laishan District, Yantai, Shandong, P.R. China 264005